If you often eat a lot of food that has too much sugar, fatty oils, salt and dairy in it, stay away from those or at least try to eat less of those and your skin will thank you. Try to replace your sweet desserts with some fresh fruits that are good for your skin like bananas, oranges and apples.
Stop getting your hands in those bag of chips! Imagine how much oils and salt a bag of Lays Potato Chips has and all that will be absorbed into your body and will show results on your skin the next morning. The same goes with those fatty burgers, grilled barbecue, pretty much all the foods that has high cholesterol. They are obviously bad for your health and poor health means poor skin condition and Instant Noodles? Those things has an average of 830 mg of sodium content per serving and our body could only take an amount of 2,400 mg of sodium per day. Imagine what you are doing to your body if you are eating instant noodles not just once in a daily basis.
A lot of people love chocolates but you will have to stay away from those if you want clear skin. You could try dark chocolates which has no milk in it plus it is proven to be good for your health. If you love eating Yogurt, grab the unflavored ones and if you love drinking your fresh milk, try to switch to the powdered ones.
2. Take vitamin C
Vitamin C doesn’t just prevent you from getting sick and maintaining your immune system, it also helps to clear out those harmful toxins in your body such as free radicals or environmental toxins and bacteria. It helps rejuvenate the skin by promoting collagen and elastin production. These are some essential proteins that are needed to generate new skin to lighten acne scars. Lastly, vitamin C lessens inflammation and redness on our skin.
3. My Beauty Drink
This drink has definitely shown visible results on my skin ever since the first time I drank it. It’s a mixture of 2 Tbsp of honey and 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar, diluted in a glass of water. I am telling you, this drink is amazing! I now not only use ACV on my actual skin but I now also in take it and my skin is just improving like crazy everyday.
4. My Green Tea & ACV Ice Treatment
Every morning after washing my face and every night before I go to bed, I take a cube of this and just rub it all over my face. The way I make my green tea & ACV ice cubes is I first boil 2 cups of purified water then drop in my bag of green tea once it boils. Let it cool for about 5 minutes (while that is steaming, I like to lean my face close to the steam so my skin absorbs it) then I mix in 5 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar. Then take my ice cube tray and pour the mixture and pop it in the freezer.
I found that this works better than my ACV toner because the ice also helps to minimize my pores and improve my skin texture.
5. Drink 2 to 3 Liters of water everyday
Yes, I know you’ve heard this many times but believe me, it works. Cleansing from the inside will also cleanse your skin on the outside. Plus, hydrating your skin will prevent it from looking dry and dull.
Staying healthy is the best thing you could do for your body and being healthy means looking beautiful. Let’s not take our bodies for granted by taking in a lot of junk and not cleansing it.
Thanks to : BeautyGeek By Jaklyn for content
